Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back to the past

Reading old posts makes me smile!


28 March 2009:
Cat Wine

Basically I was watching Taboo again. Yes on National Geographic though it can freak me out until I automatically just shut my eyes (no seriously).

Anyway this time it's not really that gross anymore. I just learned that there's such a thing called Cat wine, drunk by Vietnamese.

So you take this cat and remove it's internal organs (heart, lungs liver etc) and place it nicely in a bottle. Fill it with alcohol and drain it. Then fill it with rice wine and wait a hundred days.

They do it with bears to. Small ones. Most commonly with snakes though.

13 July 2009



there's a hole where my skin should be

I burned my hand.

So part of the skin fell off.

23 August 2009:

THURSDAY:
During lunch I made a CHINESE pun! 8D

SiongWoon orders noodles with fish.
SW: No more fish.
Me: 没有鱼了

And I realised it sounded like 没有愉乐. Ha. Ha.

12 October 2009:

Oh and talking about TV, I am so sick of watching shows like Teen Cribs and My Super Sweet 16th. I mean, at first it's really cool. Then after a while you wonder why they get all that, and do they really deserve it, and why I (we, us, whatever) don't. I mean, I can say that everyone deserves it as much as they do.
I mean, they don't have to start from the bottom when they're born at the top.

25 January 2010:



Another random fact: I asked the school library to buy 3 books. Heheh. All of which are not available in Kinokuniya. Go zhonghua go! Or they might just throw that piece of paper away. Either one.

(They never did buy those books. :( )

3 February 2010:

killer heels

On Friday (today is Tuesday), I went to Vivocity.
This is probably the first time I'm 'having a life'. Usually I go out to like, buy groceries and stuff which is not much fun. Walked from 4pm to 8pm. Yes people I can walk for four hours straight. However I was probably being extremely stupid by choosing to wear the heels I had just bought, which, by the way, I love to death (hehehee). So after 1 and a half hours I was kind of walking funny. By the third hour I was walking as if I had just shot my feet. So I wasn't sure if people were looking at me 'cause they thought my shoes were nice or that I looked plain spastic.

Now I have two patches of skin being rubbed of by the constant friction (should have worn stockings or something) but they have almost healed. 8)
Yes I am stubborn and will wear them again. 死要面子, as my dad says.
Oh I do tower above other people heeeeeee (by a little BUT STILL).

Saturday was Flag day.
It was kinda fun. But I don't really know where the rest of Saturday went.

Okay I think I have run out of things to write.
:(

---

I don't know what to write for my 作文 on 爱好. (Go rephrase that yourself)
I shall not make up fake stories about me being in the Basketball team and how much team spirit I feel when we win and stuff. Like Siongwoon LOL.

Oh okay I shall end of with 2 quotes from Sheena (from last Friday during Geography):

"Deer meat and beef is it the same?"

"Beef come from who ah?"

I bet it's Jazz's negative influences. Tsk.




Enough recollections.

No comments:

Post a Comment